Las Vegas, NV area patients ask, “How does Invisalign work?”
Patients in Las Vegas, NV who have been advised that orthodontic treatment is the only way to realign their bite or dental arch are often hesitant to move forward with an orthodontic specialist. They may cringe at the idea of having metal brackets and wires covering their smile while straightening the teeth over the course of months or even years. Thankfully, there is an alternative available called Invisalign.
How does Invisalign work?
Patients are often ready and willing to learn about Invisalign and how this treatment can provide amazing outcomes in a relatively brief period – without the embarrassment of metal brackets and wires. Invisalign works by creating a series of clear aligner trays that are worn to gently reposition the teeth into better alignment. These trays are created by starting with digitized impressions of the patients’ smile, which are used to make trays to gently change the smile over several months. These trays are each worn for two weeks at a time to achieve the finished results.
What are the advantages to using Invisalign over traditional brace?
- Invisalign trays are clear, making treatment discreet while patients wear the trays day and night.
- Trays can be removed for easy care of the smile, making brushing and flossing simple.
- Treatment achieves results in just months instead of years.
- It is affordable for many families, often comparable to the cost of traditional braces.
- The trays are comfortable, ensuring compliance with treatment.
Ready to discuss the benefits of Invisalign with a professional?
Dr. Christopher Lim and his staff believe in providing alternative solutions to traditional braces for patients in and around Las Vegas, NV. He encourages patients to learn about Invisalign treatment and discover if it is appropriate for their specific needs. Contact his practice today at 702-666-8584 and schedule an appointment at 6090 S. Fort Apache Rd., Ste. #120.