Dentist in Las Vegas, NV treats children, eliminating the need for a pediatric dental specialist
If you reside in the Las Vegas, NV area and are interested in visiting a dental office that treats pediatric patients, you don’t have to visit a specialist. You can make an appointment with Dr. Christopher Lim and the team of Hillside Dental!
Treating pediatric patients
Dr. Christopher Lim is dedicated to offering a variety of services to even the youngest of patients! Below is a simple breakdown of what is provided for children in his facility:
- Examinations – examinations are necessary to check one’s oral health. They include a physical evaluation as well as a series of x-rays. X-rays can help in diagnosing issues that may not be seen with the unassisted eye during a physical exam.
- Sealants – sealants are perfect for reducing the risk of cavities in young children, offering another layer of protection for the enamel.
- Watching tooth development – children lose their first set of teeth and will have their permanent adult teeth fill their place. It is important to work with a dental professional to monitor this development and address any issues which may arise at this time.
- Monitor for cavities – cavities, or dental caries, are a concern for all children, even if they develop on the baby teeth.
- Palatal expanders – at times, children may require palatal expanders to address bite concerns with their smile.
Call us today!
Patients in Las Vegas, NV love having access to a dental practice for pediatric patients. If you are ready to work with the team of Hillside Dental, contact us! Our front office team can be reached at 702-666-8584 or by visiting our conveniently located facility at 6090 South Fort Apache Road, Suite 120. Children and adults are welcome to visit our practice and learn more about the care and attention they can receive from our experienced, dedicated staff!