Invisalign: Discreet teeth alignment for Las Vegas patients
Appearance is very important to adults of
all ages, from teens to more mature women and men. Typically, appearance
is a major roadblock to seeking orthodontic teeth alignment. People
simply don’t want to look into the mirror and see their smiles obscured
by a collection of brackets, wires, and bands. Dr. Christopher Lim
removes that impediment with Invisalign. Expertise with this
straightening method is one of the traits that make him the dentist
89148 area patients trust with their smiles.
Just in case you haven’t heard of Invisalign, it is a whole new approach to straightening. There is no hardware – just transparent aligners. First, Dr. Lim takes 3-D images of your mouth. That information allows proprietary computer software to design and fabricate a series of clear aligners to take your smile from now to WOW. You wear the aligners for 22 hours a day, moving to the next set about every two weeks until your teeth reach desired positions.
Why Invisalign is discreet
The aligners are crystal clear. Most other people won’t realize you straightening unless they look very closely or you point it out. Here are a few other aspects of Invisalign that make this method of teeth alignment even more discreet for Las Vegas patients:
- Most people adapt very quickly to wearing the aligners – smiling, speaking, singing, and drinking liquids naturally.
- Aligners are removable. That means you are able to eat regular foods in a normal way, without apprehension about carrying a bit of your business lunch in your braces.
- Because Invisalign is removable, you are able to keep the aligners and your teeth spotless while you straighten. Your smile stays clean and bright smile and your breath is fresh.
- You begin to see improvement right away. With conventional orthodontics, changes are pretty much obscured until the braces come off. Invisalign’s progressive technique with invisible trays shows “real time” improvement.
- Aligners are made of smooth, thin plastic that fits snugly, so they are comfortable. You won’t be fussing with dental wax to relieve sore spots, or unconsciously tongue touching poking hardware.
Book an Appointment today.
You are never too old to enjoy the benefits of a straight, naturally gorgeous smile, and now you can achieve it inconspicuously. Call Hillside Dental at 702-666-8584 for an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Lim.