Cosmetic dental treatment options in Las VegasPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Types of cosmetic dentistry available at Hillside Dental
- Teeth whitening – A bright smile exudes confidence and health. Dr. Lim encourages patients to consider one of two options available, including in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening trays. Both provide professional, long-lasting results.
- Tooth-colored fillings – No longer do patients have to get unsightly silver amalgam fillings to address cavities. Tooth-colored fillings are done with composite resin bonding, which is the same color as natural enamel. It is virtually from tooth structure.
- Composite resin bonding – Bonding is a quick and easy way to address imperfections such as cracked, chipped, or gapped teeth. It is an affordable alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Veneers – Dental veneers are incredibly thin restorations made of ceramic. They are bonded over the fronts teeth to change appearance. Veneers are known for lasting many years with proper care, and are becoming increasingly popular with adults.
- Invisalign – Misaligned teeth can have a negative impact on the overall appearance of the smile. Dr. Lim offers Invisalign, an alternative to traditional braces. This method of treatment allows patients to address malocclusion without metal brackets and wires, instead using clear aligner trays.