Las Vegas area practice encourages patients to consider the benefits of cosmetic dentistry proceduresPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
- Teeth whitening – at the heart of cosmetic dentistry is professional teeth whitening. Instead of using over-the-counter options, our team provides solutions that offer fast, effective brightening.
- Tooth-colored fillings – when cavities develop, fillings are necessary to restore the natural tooth. Our practice offers tooth-colored fillings with composite resin, which provides a solution that blends in with the smile.
- Composite resin bonding – composite resin bonding is a great method of addressing imperfections of the smile in a fast and affordable manner. It is an economical alternative to other options such as porcelain veneers, though they are susceptible to staining and only last a few years before needing replacement.
- Invisalign – the idea of braces often brings patients to reconsider straightening the teeth in their smile. However, Invisalign is a great alternative that allows for repositioning of the teeth without the unsightly brackets and wires. This method utilizes clear aligner trays patients wear to gently reposition the teeth.
- Veneers/Lumineers – covering imperfections is easy with veneers and Lumineers, available at our practice. Many patients enjoy the long-term results available with these ceramic facings custom-made for their smile!
- Implants – dental implants are the “gold standard” in tooth replacement and are popular because they are durable and long-lasting! These titanium root replacements are placed during oral surgery and restored in a variety of methods.