General and cosmetic dentistry services in Las VegasPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
- Routine care – maintaining a healthy smile starts with regular visits to the dental office. Dr. Christopher Lim and his team suggest families schedule appointments every six months for preventative care and professional cleanings.
- Preventive treatment – there are times when patients need to visit a dentist to access treatments to improve their oral health. This may include cleanings, examinations, and the application of sealants to reduce the risk of cavities. Sealants and fluoride applications are typically used for children to protect their oral health and wellness.
- Tooth-colored fillings – when cavities arise, they must be treated with a filling to keep them from becoming large and infecting the dental pulp inside of the tooth. Tooth-colored fillings are achieved using composite resin, which is aesthetic and effective.
- Crowns and bridges – restorations such as crowns and bridges are often used to replace missing teeth or cover teeth that are broken or have lost their natural structure. Both restorations are made using porcelain which is a material that closely resembles natural tooth enamel for a beautiful, natural appearance.
- Invisalign – straightening the teeth can be done without metal braces by using clear aligner therapy called Invisalign.