Transform your smile with LUMINEERS veneer treatment in Las VegasPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
If you have chipped, discolored, or moderately crooked teeth, you may have thought about seeking dental treatment to improve your smile. Fortunately, LUMINEERS are a long-lasting, reversible treatment that is now available and might be the perfect solution for your needs. Dr. Christopher Lim and his team at Hillside Dental in Las Vegas have expertise in applying LUMINEERS for the perfect smile.
How LUMINEERS workLUMINEERS are a type of dental veneer, a thin piece of material that is shaped and placed over your existing tooth to create a natural, aligned, white smile. Veneers have a similar strength to your natural tooth enamel and can be a less intrusive alternative to braces or other orthodontic appliances for cosmetic dental issues. LUMINEERS are specifically designed to be ultra thin—about as thin as a contact lens—and are painless to apply.
In contrast to traditional veneers, which are a permanent cosmetic solution, LUMINEERS are considered temporary and reversible should you change your mind at a later date. However, LUMINEERS are designed to be durable and can last up to 20 years, ensuring that you are making a good investment.
Home care for LUMINEERS is the same as the care needed for your regular teeth. Regular daily brushing and flossing will help your LUMINEERS last as long as possible.
Types of cosmetic dental issues that LUMINEERS solveLUMINEERS can be used to correct a variety of cosmetic dental issues, including the following:
- Align moderately crooked teeth: Instead of using braces that are painful, affect your smile and what you can eat, and require a long treatment time, LUMINEERS are a fast, pain-free alternative to align crooked teeth.
- Refresh old dental crowns and bridges: Old crowns and bridges may deteriorate and look bad over time. LUMINEERS can be put on top of aging dental work to refresh your smile.
- Remove gaps: LUMINEERS can help remove gaps between your front teeth or other spaces between your teeth without the need to reshape your original teeth or use orthodontic treatment.
- Correct chipped teeth or reshape teeth: If you have a chip in your tooth or misshapen teeth, LUMINEERS can restore them to their natural shape instantly.
- Brighten your smile: Unlike your natural teeth, LUMINEERS are stain resistant and do not easily turn yellow or become stained by beverages such as red wine or coffee. You can achieve a long-lasting, natural-looking bright smile with LUMINEERS.
Book your Consultation with Our Specialist NowCall our office: (702) 666-8584 Or
Book an Appointment today.
How LUMINEERS are different from traditional veneersTraditional veneers are an older technology for enhancing your smile that have several differences from LUMINEERS. While LUMINEERS are ultra thin, traditional veneers are typically thicker, so applying them requires removing part of your natural, healthy teeth. This process frequently necessitates anesthesia and shots to numb your tooth and gums, which is not necessary for the placement of LUMINEERS.
Additionally, traditional veneers usually require temporary acrylic veneers to be placed on your teeth for a couple of weeks between your visits. LUMINEERS require no temporary veneers to be placed.
What to expect for your LUMINEERS treatment
The application of LUMINEERS is easy and pain-free. After two comfortable visits, you will leave feeling confident with a bright, transformed smile.
In your first visit, your dentist will create an impression of your teeth. Then the LUMINEERS will be created at an authorized laboratory to custom fit your mouth for the perfect result. You will not need temporary veneers, drilling or shaving, or other uncomfortable treatments.
On your second visit, which will typically be a couple of weeks after your first, your dentist will place your custom-fitted LUMINEERS on your teeth. Your dentist will try the LUMINEERS on your teeth first to ensure the correct fit, and will then etch your teeth to prepare the tooth surface for placing the LUMINEERS. Finally, your dentist will bond them onto your individual teeth and check the way your teeth bite together after the LUMINEERS are placed to ensure that your teeth won’t wear down over time or accidentally get chipped.
Effective LUMINEERS treatment near youDr. Christopher Lim at Hillside Dental in Las Vegas, NV has expertise in placing LUMINEERS to achieve his patients’ cosmetic dental goals. He will consult with you about the cosmetic issues you want to address, what your options are, and whether LUMINEERS will be a good fit for your goals. He can also answer any questions you have about the process, pricing, or other topics.
To learn more about LUMINEERS and whether they are the right choice for you, call Hillside Dental today at 702-666-8584 to schedule your consultation!
- What is dental bonding, how is it done, and other questions answered
- Transform your smile with LUMINEERS veneer treatment in Las Vegas
- Patients in Las Vegas, NV can have brighter, stain-free smiles with professional teeth whitening treatment
- Want to know if teeth whitening works and if the cost is worth it? This dentist in Las Vegas can help!
- Wonder what cosmetic dental care services can do for your smile? Let Las Vegas NV cosmetic dentist show you!
- Las Vegas dental office describes how easily veneers are applied to teeth
- The best cosmetic dentist near me in Las Vegas, Nevada also provides Invisalign orthodontics
- Las Vegas cosmetic dental surgeon offers a wide range of quality treatments
- Las Vegas, Nevada patients ask, is surgery needed for cosmetic enhancement of the teeth?
- Las Vegas, NV area patients can use veneers on teeth that are stained, misaligned, or spaced
- Las Vegas, NV area dentist explains dental bonding
- Las Vegas, NV area patients ask about the cost of porcelain veneers
- Las Vegas, NV patients can enjoy professional grade teeth bleaching for amazing results
- Hillside Dental of Las Vegas, NV offers cosmetic treatments without surgery
- Las Vegas area practice encourages patients to consider the benefits of cosmetic dentistry procedures
- General and cosmetic dentistry services in Las Vegas
- Teeth whitening is a common cosmetic treatment offered for Las Vegas area patients
- Cosmetic dental treatment options in Las Vegas
- Treatments available through Las Vegas cosmetic dentist for enhancing the smile
- Cosmetic dentistry practice in Las Vegas, NV works closely with patients in restoring the beauty of their smiles
- Dentists in Las Vegas practice offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options for patients
- Patients in Southwest Las Vegas have their question answered, “Are there any dentists near me who offer Lumineers?”
- Affordable teeth whitening in one office visit or for take-home use available from Las Vegas dentist
- Your Las Vegas dentist offers safe, efficient teeth whitening services
- How can dentists around Las Vegas know if a dentistry service like veneers could be right for me?
- Alternatives to crowns that can still improve and protect your teeth in Las Vegas, NV
- Experience a dramatically whiter smile with dental bleaching from a dentist in Las Vegas NV
- Are all dental veneers near me in Las Vegas the same?
- Tooth colored fillings explained by your cosmetic dentist in Nevada
- Why would I want to see a Lumineers dentist near me in Las Vegas?
- Teeth whitening in South Las Vegas: Comparing cost to value
- A fresh perspective on cosmetic dentistry in Las Vegas
- How porcelain veneers are changing Las Vegas smiles
- Dentist in Southwest Las Vegas discusses benefits of cosmetic care
- Teeth whitening demystified by 89148 Las Vegas dentist
- Characteristics to look for in a Las Vegas cosmetic dentist