Patients in Las Vegas, NV can have brighter, stain-free smiles with professional teeth whitening treatmentPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Are your teeth looking stained or dingy? You can take years off your appearance and have a brighter, whiter smile with a professional teeth whitening treatment in Las Vegas, NV.
Even with good oral hygiene and regular dental cleanings, your teeth can begin to look dark or dull. The good news is that we can freshen that smile up in no time with the help of professional whitening treatments. At Hillside Dental, we offer patients two options: in-office whitening and at-home whitening. If you are ready to transform your smile, schedule an appointment with us to discuss your options and determine which method is right for you.
Causes of tooth discolorationTeeth can become stained or discolored for many different reasons. The most common are stain causing foods and beverages such as soda, coffee, tea, berries, sauces, and red wine. Aging and smoking or tobacco-use can stain the teeth, as well as the use of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride.
Book your Consultation with Our Specialist NowCall our office: (702) 666-8584 Or
Book an Appointment today.
Choosing your whitening treatment
Chances are, if you’ve tried over the counter whitening methods in the past, you may have been disappointed with the results. That’s because, while these options seem convenient, they do not have the capability to dramatically transform the smile. Whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes are only effective at removing surface stains and will not actually lighten the teeth. And while teeth whitening strips typically produce better results, they are a one size fits all solution with a weaker bleaching agent than professional treatments. If you want results that truly whiten the smile, it’s best to choose options from your dentist.
Benefits of professional teeth whiteningNon-professional solutions often produce uneven, unsatisfactory results. By choosing professional teeth whitening options you are getting solutions that are:
- Long lasting
- Low in sensitivity
- Fast and convenient
- Proven safe and effective
Professional in-office whitening treatmentsIn-office teeth whitening is a great choice for patients who are interested in immediate results and is also effective on teeth that have severe discoloration. Under the supervision of the dentist, in-office whitening uses a hydrogen peroxide bleaching agent that is much stronger than any over the counter strips or solutions.
The dentist will begin by protecting the gums and other oral tissues with a rubber dam to prevent irritation. During the procedure, the whitening gel is applied directly to the teeth. A special light is then used to activate the hydrogen peroxide within the gel. As the hydrogen peroxide breaks down, it penetrates the enamel and dentin to lift stains and whiten the teeth by up to eight shades.
The entire procedure takes about an hour. A professional dental cleaning is recommended prior to the whitening treatment. Following in-office whitening, patients may experience some increased sensitivity including minor tingling sensations. Using anti-sensitivity toothpastes prior to whitening treatment can help minimize this.
Results from in-office whitening can be long lasting when patients follow our post-procedure instructions. To keep your teeth looking vibrant and white it’s important to brush and floss regularly, maintain professional dental cleanings, and try to avoid or limit stain-causing foods and beverages. We can also provide customized trays for periodic whitening touch-ups at home.
Professional at-home whitening treatments
For patients who want gradual whitening results, we offer professional strength at-home treatments. You will first be fitted with a custom mouthguard to ensure even results. A professional dental cleaning is recommended prior to at-home whitening treatments to eliminate any plaque build-up that could prevent the treatment from being as effective.
We will provide you with the whitening gel with instructions on how to apply the gel and how often to wear the trays. The amount of time the trays are worn can vary by individual, depending on the whitening needs. Trays should be cleaned after each use. Over the course of one to two weeks, patients will notice that the teeth will gradually get whiter and brighter and the appearance of stains will go away. At-home whitening trays can be kept for periodic touch-ups.
Are you ready to take the next steps to a better smile? If you are in the Las Vegas, NV area, contact Hillside Dental today for your complimentary teeth whitening consultation.
- Transform your smile with LUMINEERS veneer treatment in Las Vegas
- Patients in Las Vegas, NV can have brighter, stain-free smiles with professional teeth whitening treatment
- Want to know if teeth whitening works and if the cost is worth it? This dentist in Las Vegas can help!
- Wonder what cosmetic dental care services can do for your smile? Let Las Vegas NV cosmetic dentist show you!
- Las Vegas dental office describes how easily veneers are applied to teeth
- The best cosmetic dentist near me in Las Vegas, Nevada also provides Invisalign orthodontics
- Las Vegas cosmetic dental surgeon offers a wide range of quality treatments
- Las Vegas, Nevada patients ask, is surgery needed for cosmetic enhancement of the teeth?
- Las Vegas, NV area patients can use veneers on teeth that are stained, misaligned, or spaced
- Las Vegas, NV area dentist explains dental bonding
- Las Vegas, NV area patients ask about the cost of porcelain veneers
- Las Vegas, NV patients can enjoy professional grade teeth bleaching for amazing results
- Hillside Dental of Las Vegas, NV offers cosmetic treatments without surgery
- Las Vegas area practice encourages patients to consider the benefits of cosmetic dentistry procedures
- General and cosmetic dentistry services in Las Vegas
- Teeth whitening is a common cosmetic treatment offered for Las Vegas area patients
- Cosmetic dental treatment options in Las Vegas
- Treatments available through Las Vegas cosmetic dentist for enhancing the smile
- Cosmetic dentistry practice in Las Vegas, NV works closely with patients in restoring the beauty of their smiles
- Dentists in Las Vegas practice offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options for patients
- Patients in Southwest Las Vegas have their question answered, “Are there any dentists near me who offer Lumineers?”
- Affordable teeth whitening in one office visit or for take-home use available from Las Vegas dentist
- Your Las Vegas dentist offers safe, efficient teeth whitening services
- How can dentists around Las Vegas know if a dentistry service like veneers could be right for me?
- Alternatives to crowns that can still improve and protect your teeth in Las Vegas, NV
- Experience a dramatically whiter smile with dental bleaching from a dentist in Las Vegas NV
- Are all dental veneers near me in Las Vegas the same?
- Tooth colored fillings explained by your cosmetic dentist in Nevada
- Why would I want to see a Lumineers dentist near me in Las Vegas?
- Teeth whitening in South Las Vegas: Comparing cost to value
- A fresh perspective on cosmetic dentistry in Las Vegas
- How porcelain veneers are changing Las Vegas smiles
- Dentist in Southwest Las Vegas discusses benefits of cosmetic care
- Teeth whitening demystified by 89148 Las Vegas dentist
- Characteristics to look for in a Las Vegas cosmetic dentist