Las Vegas, NV area patients ask, "How does Invisalign work?"Posted By Dr. Christopher Lim
How does Invisalign work?Patients are often ready and willing to learn about Invisalign and how this treatment can provide amazing outcomes in a relatively brief period – without the embarrassment of metal brackets and wires. Invisalign works by creating a series of clear aligner trays that are worn to gently reposition the teeth into better alignment. These trays are created by starting with digitized impressions of the patients' smile, which are used to make trays to gently change the smile over several months. These trays are each worn for two weeks at a time to achieve the finished results.
What are the advantages to using Invisalign over traditional brace?
- Invisalign trays are clear, making treatment discreet while patients wear the trays day and night.
- Trays can be removed for easy care of the smile, making brushing and flossing simple.
- Treatment achieves results in just months instead of years.
- It is affordable for many families, often comparable to the cost of traditional braces.
- The trays are comfortable, ensuring compliance with treatment.