Las Vegas, NV area patients can use Invisalign instead of traditional braces for realignment of the smilePosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
What is Invisalign?Patients who are turned off by the idea of metal bracket and wire braces may be seeking alternative options. Invisalign works by using custom plastic trays that slide over the dental arch. These trays are worn all day and night as patients progress through the series of trays. At the end, patients will be able to use their final tray as a retainer at night to maintain the results they have achieved. Invisalign is best for patients with mild to moderate misalignment.
Benefits of InvisalignPatients who speak to Dr. Christopher Lim about Invisalign often want to learn about the benefits of treatment versus traditional methods. Advantages include:
- The trays are clear, making them practically indistinguishable on the smile during the day.
- Patients who use Invisalign often have better self-confidence throughout treatment.
- Invisalign trays are comfortable to wear and do not rub or scratch the mouth.
- Invisalign is comparable in cost to traditional braces.
- Most patients wear the trays for a shorter length of time than conventional orthodontia.
- Patients can talk with our team about a payment plan.