Restorative Dentistry can change smiles for Las Vegas area patientsPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Examples of restorative dentistry available:
- Dental crowns – crowns are a restorative option for patients who need to add an extra layer of protection or strength to a natural tooth structure.
- Dental bridges – replacing missing teeth with a dental bridge is an economical and permanent option for many of our patients who cannot afford dental implants but want something more permanent than a denture.
- Dentures – both full and partial dentures are available in our practice.
- Dentures and jaw restoration – replacing dentures and providing implant-supported options can help patients who find their dentures to be unstable.
- Replacement of old dental work – old dental work can stand out as an imperfection in the smile. Our dental team can replace these restorations to match the smile and improve overall appearance.
- Root canal therapy – endodontic therapy may be performed to help save a tooth that has been negatively impacted by disease, infection, or an abscess.
Other servicesOur practice provides general and cosmetic dentistry options that may be integrated into a patient's overall dental plan. With an initial consultation appointment, patients can work with our professionals to integrate these others services into their restorative care.
Improving the aesthetics of the smile is an appointment away! Contact the team of Hillside Dental today by calling 702-666-8584 to schedule a visit. Our team of professionals will provide a comprehensive evaluation to determine the best possible options for your unique needs, while keeping in mind your budget and goals. We welcome new patients into our state-of-the-art practice conveniently located at 6090 South Apache Road, Suite 120 in Las Vegas.