Pediatric dentistry assists children of all ages in the Las Vegas area with and maintaining their oral health
Having a general practice that also offers pediatric dentistry makes it easy for the entire family to obtain dental care in the same practice. Instead of driving all around town to get dental services for everyone in the household, parents can make just one visit for everyone! Dr. Christopher Lim and the team of Hillside Dental in Las Vegas can provide back-to-back appointments for children and adults in the same household to make it easier than ever to have cleanings and examinations on a regular basis!
Pediatric dental solutions
A pediatric dentist is one that has additional training in working with children. It requires experience in providing specialized services that may be needed specifically on the younger patients. A dentist who works with children must also be able to put them at ease and help them through their appointment—eliminating what could be an otherwise traumatizing visit. Our team of professionals are friendly, helpful, and work with kids to ensure they are building a positive foundation for better oral health.
Pediatric services available in our practice include, but are not limited to:
- Sealants – protecting the teeth from cavities can be achieved with dental sealants
- Fluoride applications – fluoride can help strengthen the teeth
- Composite resin bonding – addressing chipped or spaced teeth is easy with dental bonding
- Monitoring of tooth development – it is important to watch the development of the smile throughout the early years of development
- Physical examinations – checking for signs of cavities and disease is crucial for better oral health
- X-rays – viewing the inside of the teeth or the bone offers a method of diagnosis not feasible with a physical evaluation
- Professional cleanings – removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria every six months contributes to a healthier smile
Families in and around the area of Las Vegas should look no further than Hillside Dental when considering a family-friendly practice for their oral health care. Dr. Christopher Lim and his team of professionals encourage new families to make an appointment with us and learn more about our state-of-the-art dental facility. We are conveniently located at 6090 South Fort Apache Road at 702-666-8584.