Las Vegas, Nevada Patients Ask, Is Surgery Needed For Cosmetic Enhancement Of The Teeth?
WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
Cosmetic dentistry as the field of dental work focused on the appearance of the smile. Most patients think that cosmetic dental work is only for the Hollywood elite, but treatments have become incredibly affordable.Many patients can have one or several cosmetic dental procedures done in just one appointment to completely rejuvenate their current look. Imperfections can be hidden and problems such as gaps between the teeth can be improved. Below is a small sample of cosmetic procedures available in our practice that do not require surgery:
- Fillings – fillings are used for the treatment of tooth decay and are achieved with the use of composite resin materials.
- Teeth whitening – brightening the teeth is often a solution requested by patients who want to rejuvenate their smile. Patients can enjoy professional solutions with our team.
- Composite resin bonding – disguising issues such as cracked teeth or gaps between them is as easy as placing composite resin bonding.
- Invisalign – straighten the smile with clear aligner trays and avoid the need for traditional braces.
- Veneers – ceramic facings bonded over teeth can disguise most imperfections.
INTERESTED IN COSMETIC PROCEDURES IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA?
Dr. Christopher Lim can help – without oral surgery! Contact the team of Hillside Dental today to learn more at 702-666-8584 and visit the practice at 6090 South Fort Apache Road, Suite 120. We welcome you and your family into our facility for quality dental care solutions!