General and cosmetic dentistry services in Las Vegas
General and cosmetic dentistry are critical to maintaining a healthy and beautiful smile. Dr. Christopher Lim and his team at Hillside Dental offers patients in the Las Vegas area a wide range of services to achieve and maintain healthy smiles. Below is a sample of some of the treatments available for patients in the community and surrounding areas:
- Routine care – maintaining a healthy smile starts with regular visits to the dental office. Dr. Christopher Lim and his team suggest families schedule appointments every six months for preventative care and professional cleanings.
- Preventive treatment – there are times when patients need to visit a dentist to access treatments to improve their oral health. This may include cleanings, examinations, and the application of sealants to reduce the risk of cavities. Sealants and fluoride applications are typically used for children to protect their oral health and wellness.
- Tooth-colored fillings – when cavities arise, they must be treated with a filling to keep them from becoming large and infecting the dental pulp inside of the tooth. Tooth-colored fillings are achieved using composite resin, which is aesthetic and effective.
- Crowns and bridges – restorations such as crowns and bridges are often used to replace missing teeth or cover teeth that are broken or have lost their natural structure. Both restorations are made using porcelain which is a material that closely resembles natural tooth enamel for a beautiful, natural appearance.
- Invisalign – straightening the teeth can be done without metal braces by using clear aligner therapy called Invisalign.
An appointment is a phone call away!
Call 702-666-8584 today to schedule an appointment. Our practice is conveniently located at 6090 Fort Apache Road, Suite 120. Our family-friendly dental practice offers general, cosmetic, and restorative services for children and adults and focuses on providing oral health care solutions for a lifetime!