What is the cost of Invisalign for Las Vegas, NV area patients?
At Hillside Dental, Dr. Christopher Lim is proud to provide a wide selection of services. Whether patients have a restoration concern or a cosmetic issue, his practice has solutions. When men and women are interested in orthodontic treatment, they often believe that traditional braces are the only way to achieve results. Fortunately, there’s another way! The cost and time needed for Invisalign service is comparable to traditional braces.
What is Invisalign?
Dr. Christopher Lim describes Invisalign as aligner tray therapy. Invisalign works by using transparent plastic trays that fit over the teeth and provide gentle repositioning of the dental arch. This is achieved by wearing them day and night, and using each one in the series for two weeks. Invisalign allows patients to completely change their smile when mild to moderate misalignment is a concern. Patients with bite alignment issues may also benefit from Invisalign therapies.
Why choose Invisalign?
Invisalign has several benefits for patients to consider. Advantages of Invisalign include:
- Cost – the cost of Invisalign is similar to that of conventional methods.
- Discreet – Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that are practically indistinguishable from the natural smile when worn.
- Effective – patients can use Invisalign to achieve similar results to traditional braces.
- Comfortable – the trays are made using digitized impressions of the natural smile. They fit comfortably over the teeth and there are no metal wires and brackets to irritate the soft tissues of the mouth.
- Easy to clean – the trays are easy to clean, and many patients enjoy better oral health during treatment with no wires or brackets to brush and floss around.
Schedule an appointment
Dr. Christopher Lim can provide an assessment for patients interested in learning more about Invisalign. Contact his practice today by calling 702-666-8584 or visit the practice 6090 South Fort Apache Road, Suite 120.