Dentist in Las Vegas, NV proudly provides dental sealants for improved tooth development in pediatric patients
Whether you’re seeking a dentist to provide
dental sealants or monitor tooth development, Dr. Christopher Lim of
Las Vegas, Nevada can assist! Pediatric patients can be treated by our
team and achieve beautiful, healthy smiles!
Dr. Christopher Lim and his staff assist with many services for children, including:
- Tooth development – the first few years of a child’s life, there are many teeth that “come and go.” Monitoring tooth development is important during this time to ensure no problems occur.
- Dental sealants – sealants are a great way to protect the teeth from tooth decay.
- Fluoride applications – like sealants, fluoride applications can strengthen the teeth against periodontal disease and cavities. Fluoride is completely safe and can be a great preventative treatment for children and even adults!
- Fillings – when tooth decay is present, it is important to work with a dentist to have the area of decay filled to protect the dental pulp inside the tooth. Additionally, fillings can keep the dental decay from getting larger or deeper.
- Cleanings – every six months, children should visit their dentist, Dr. Christopher Lim, for professional cleanings to target bacteria, plaque, and tartar.
- Examinations – a biannual examination is encouraged for patients of all ages. Examinations allow the dentist to monitor the smile and watch for the development and progression of conditions such as periodontal disease or cavities.
- Orthodontia – unlike other dental practice, we offer orthodontics as well as conventional dental work. We are proud to provide Invisalign aligner trays for children, teenagers, and adults who are interested in repairing the alignment of their natural teeth.
Ready to work with a committed gentle dentist?
Call Las Vegas, Nevada area professionals at Hillside Dental today to schedule an appointment. Dr. Christopher Lim and his staff are dedicated to helping children and adults achieve the smiles of their dreams! Call 702-666-8584 today or visit the practice personally at Suite 120 at 6090 South Fort Apache Road.