Dentists in Las Vegas practice offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options for patientsPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental work that focuses on the aesthetics of the smile. It may include treatments for misaligned, broken, or stained teeth. By addressing imperfections in the teeth, patients enjoy smiling, talking, and laughing more in social situations as they are no longer self-conscious.
At Hillside Dental, we offer the following solutions, and more:
- Dental implants – implants are a wonderful option for missing teeth and are made of biocompatible materials such as titanium.
- Invisalign – many adult patients want to avoid traditional orthodontics for realigning the teeth and may enjoy the benefits of clear aligner therapy called Invisalign.
- Teeth whitening – over-the-counter bleaching products do not provide the same effective brightening as professional options available through the dentist.
- Tooth-colored fillings – while some dentists still use silver amalgam fillings for cavities, patients can now enjoy more aesthetic, safer solutions such as composite resin fillings.
- Veneers – veneers are perfect for covering the front of a tooth to disguise imperfections such as fractures, staining, and gaps between teeth.
Las Vegas area patients ready to address aesthetic issues with their smiles are welcome to contact the practice of Dr. Christopher Lim at Hillside Dental. Call 702-666-8584 to make an appointment with our team. Whether you are seeking general dentistry or cosmetic assistance, we are here to help!