Treatments available through Las Vegas cosmetic dentist for enhancing the smilePosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Cosmetic dentistry services are widely available at Hillside Dental. Some of the services provided at this practice include:
- Tooth-colored fillings – fillings were made from silver amalgam in the past, which contains 50 percent mercury. Mercury is a toxin. Instead, our practice uses composite resin fillings, which are the same color as the teeth and address cavities without unsightly metal fillings.
- Teeth whitening – a bright smile exudes confidence and health. Patients who visit Hillside Dental can enjoy two varieties of professional whitening – in-office power bleaching or take-home whitening gels and trays. Both are effective at brightening the smile faster and longer than anything available over-the-counter at the local drugstores.
- Dental bonding – bonding is used to repair areas of the smile. Composite resin bonding can be molded anywhere on the teeth, filed down, and polished to address chips, cracks, or even gaps between teeth.
- Veneers and Lumineers – veneers are an investment in the smile. These thin porcelain facings are made to bond onto the front of teeth to change their appearance. We have traditional veneers which require preparation or Lumineers which are usually reversible.
- Orthodontic alternatives – instead of using unsightly brackets and wires made of metal to align the smile, many patients love the ease of use with Invisalign. This method of treatment uses clear trays that snap onto the smile and gently reposition the teeth along the dental arch into a more attractive alignment.