Invisalign: Discreet teeth alignment for Las Vegas patientsPosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Just in case you haven’t heard of Invisalign, it is a whole new approach to straightening. There is no hardware – just transparent aligners. First, Dr. Lim takes 3-D images of your mouth. That information allows proprietary computer software to design and fabricate a series of clear aligners to take your smile from now to WOW. You wear the aligners for 22 hours a day, moving to the next set about every two weeks until your teeth reach desired positions.
Why Invisalign is discreet
The aligners are crystal clear. Most other people won’t realize you straightening unless they look very closely or you point it out. Here are a few other aspects of Invisalign that make this method of teeth alignment even more discreet for Las Vegas patients:
- Most people adapt very quickly to wearing the aligners – smiling, speaking, singing, and drinking liquids naturally.
- Aligners are removable. That means you are able to eat regular foods in a normal way, without apprehension about carrying a bit of your business lunch in your braces.
- Because Invisalign is removable, you are able to keep the aligners and your teeth spotless while you straighten. Your smile stays clean and bright smile and your breath is fresh.
- You begin to see improvement right away. With conventional orthodontics, changes are pretty much obscured until the braces come off. Invisalign’s progressive technique with invisible trays shows “real time” improvement.
- Aligners are made of smooth, thin plastic that fits snugly, so they are comfortable. You won’t be fussing with dental wax to relieve sore spots, or unconsciously tongue touching poking hardware.