Dentist near me in Las Vegas, NV offers dental restorations to repair the smilePosted By Dr. Christopher Lim
Treatment with Dr. Christopher LimAt Hillside Dental, Dr. Christopher Lim, takes a comprehensive approach to dental care and wellness. He wants patients to have beautiful, healthy, and fully functioning smiles. When patients have lost teeth, or have experienced damage to their natural smile, it is important that they seek the assistance of a dental professional for restorations.
What are dental restorations?Dental restorations are used to bring back the function, health, and appearance of the natural smile in a way that looks beautiful.
- Root canal therapy – remove the dental pulp and maintain a natural tooth by avoiding extraction.
- Dental crowns – cover and strengthen the natural tooth.
- Dental bridges – porcelain restorations used for replacing one or more teeth in a row.
- Full and partial dentures – replace teeth with full or partial dentures made of high-quality materials.
- Fillings – decay can be addressed with the placement of fillings.
- Replacement of old dental work – sometimes, old dental work can become discolored and stand out. Replacing old dental work with new materials is always best to maintain the appearance of the smile.